This property is the site of the old Charles A. Drescher & Son factory, later renamed Drescher’s Paper Box Company. The three-story section of the building was constructed sometime around 1910 as a factory for the manufacture of specialty paper boxes. The property changed hands a couple times since its original owner but had been used continuously for over 100 years for this purpose. The property was purchased in late 2018 to be converted to its present use. Despite the change in use, we take pride in the history of this classic Buffalo historic structure.